T’is a hot one today in Australia and I am planning on going on a nice breezy cruise next week .
I need a Vacation !
Some great March specials around and the Carnival Splendour has caught my eye .
Ladies ! I cant be the only one who thinks like this . What am I going to wear on the cruise ? What is some great Cruise wear clothing ?
Never fear – the kaftan is here ! lol . Of course , I NEED to go shopping and I don’t have to much time . Focus .. Cruise wearing Kaftans
- I need some Amazon Kaftans under $30 that can fit in my luggage nicely .
I always give myself a budge “Under $30” just to make myself feel good .
On my Kaftan list is :
- some nice bright colours
- Under $30 ( ill try ! )
- Cool and floaty whilst I picture myself on the deck looking out at the Ocean. ( Ill keep my eye out for Leo ! )
Where to start looking in the sea of Kaftans online ? How do I find affordable with shipping , with a short time to get packing ?
I find myself on Amazon looking at reviews of those who have shopped before me ..
Defintion of hot climates differ in different places and even some parts of Australia , humid and dry heat can impact your shopping list . I am off to the Islands so the weather should be comparable.
I suppose i want to be prepared on my cruise I wont have time to iron so knowing to go for something which packs really well .
DAY TIME KAFTAN TIME
I found this link on Amazon to a Great Range of Kaftans , Whats even great they have a great range and I can go and order a few that will pack nicely in my luggage and have lots of beautiful moments around the pool and deck.
As evening sets a nice flowy long Kaftan whilst sipping cocktails at Sunset is a must. .
My packing list of 8 things for my cruise for 8 days.
- One website that has a great array of affordable Kaftans ( I need 8 ! )
- Swim Suit
- suntan protection lotion and after sun
- Book or a journal for writing
- sunglasses and eye mask for night time
- beach bag or backpack
- Sandals , thongs and sports shoes ( yep – I will get to the gym !
- sea sick tablets and berrocca !
- And then i think – Why invent the wheel – this is a great website to have a look at for a newbie like me https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=76